Thursday, July 10, 2014

Real Eyes

Real eyes, recognize real lies, it took me a while to realize the true demise that lies behind your dark skies, as I look upon your face, I wanted to run to you and embrace and hold you near as I call you dear, but then fear started to take hold and open my eyes and then, I started to see that real eyes recognize real lies.
Real eyes are those that have spiritual awakening seeing things beyond the scope of intimidation and what we perceive as an imagination, for a false perception will cause us to walk into a fantasy of true deception. So I encourage you to open your real eyes, so you can recognize the truth to lives and know who you are and who you entertain so that you can be aware of those who know your name.


Help me to see pass the inner me, so I can touch lives that are striving for inner peace. Lead them to the cross where Jesus said you can be free...free from thoughts, shame, guilt, and iniquity, to love Jesus and find tranquility. Love is what we need and what should embody so when we are approach and surrounded by others our love will have the power to loose them from bondage, where love will be so strong that chains will start to break and sing Abba Father, the chains will no longer want the power to keep people held down any longer, they will surrender in peace and love will grow stronger. 

John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add!