Friday, June 11, 2010

Doors

The message (We taught yesterday, that the old nature works to hinder us from the promises of God. Jacob Wrestled with God til his name was changed, meaning his nature was changed he refused to let the angel go till he blessed him. Its our turn to wrestle so we can receive all God promises. read Gen 32:22-28. Also the Prophetic Word on yesterday was expect new doors to be open was released that doors would be opened)(Pastor Howard, New Beginners Church, June 2010) was taught that doors would be opened. How many need doors opened in their lives? I speak for myself, I have been on an uphill battle in building my relationship with God and being consistent with it. I have become broken, I've even gotten wounded, but God is still in the mist of proving. He is proving that I have to understand that He is all that I need and no man can ever intercede with the doors He wants to open for me. Gosh, I broke out in a little flow right there. (haha). I am learning, I am learning to have faith and believe, I'm learning that we as people prolong what God wants to do for us, due to the decisions we make. Such decisions of not giving God the glory on a consistent basis can stop breakthroughs from happening. It takes time, but I'm learning that time is worth it. During the timing process, I really want to be humbled and broken to the point where I don't have to keep going through that same battle. Again, with that said you have to be careful of when asking to be humbled and broken, because the TRUE YOU will be revealed and the things you thought you had overcome will come back and test your true self.

Some situations you can not take lightly in life, when it comes to you jeopardizing your stance with God, just to have a voice in the world, I think that is a situation where you need to become violent and really seek God so that you want loose who you are and the things He has called you to be when finding a place in the Natural. I my self have fallen victim to doing that I have stopped relying on God to do things and open the right avenues for me when it came to finding my way in the Natural, I started to take on situations and relationships with people and places where I was becoming lose and putting my own self in bondage, and in the process I never looked to God to get me out, until the waters got to high. We have the expectation that God will just pull us out, and I know He will but why pull us out of the High Waters we created only to find ourselves back in them next week. God will sometimes let the water drain from under us slowly, so we can know and learn that He is the only way out in a drowning situation.

Psalms 16:8- I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Psalms 9:9-10- The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know your name will trust in you, for you , Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.


I tend to continue on this discussion, expanding scriptures and getting in the favor of the Lord.

Oh gracious God, I ask that you give us that fight, a fight that we will wrestle with you and become violent within our spirit man so that you may bless us, so that you may open doors, open windows, open our minds to receive your teachings, to receive your fruit, to receive your blessing and miracles O God, what man says is impossible God you make it Possible. God I ask that you continue to work on my heart and the hearts of those that are reading this and taking heed to it. I repent for the things that are in me that are not of you, I ask that you continue to get those things that are not like you out of me so that I can receive that Isaac blessings. We have to die to flesh daily, we have to surround and dive into your word daily God. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add!