Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Praying

Oh how the praying without ceasing is very needed. Awake and pondering early this morning, thinking about how its so easy to fall to the distractions of this world. The praying without ceasing is needed not just for ourselves, but for individuals all around. You never know what the person beside you is going through. We have to pray and we have to uplift and support one another especially in the Walk with God.

The flesh is a tough and rough layer of our MindSet to deal with, in reality and from experience I now understand why its said You have to die to your flesh daily. The support of fellow prayer warriors are needed just because of that.

We all deal with something everyday, but how does one stay strong when your back is against the wall? Honestly when your back is against the wall, that means you have nothing left to loose, so why not pray and just Trust God. When you get to that point that means that break through is within hands reach, all you have to do is Trust and pray and wait for it to happen. Personally I know its easier said than done, but we sometimes put ourselves in these uneasy situations and when SELF lets you down, thats when we ask God to get us out. But, God never intended for things to be Hard, but the Walk with God is not going to be easy as well. Gosh, so many things can be said about this and it can go alot of different ways, questions still arise to me personally of when you confess and ask God to forgive and save you from the things you fall victim to, why do you STILL fall victim to it? Man the flesh is weak, and when the enemy is at work, boy is he at work, and if my/your spirit man is not strong Victim again you will fall.

I learned something from a message that was spoken at church one day. "Discouragement comes when you try to do it yourself, when you let God do it Deliverance comes" When we try to fight flesh with flesh, then yes we are looking to be a victim. But, when you fight Spirit with Flesh, and your Spirit man is determine to win this battle, boy the Victory that comes from it makes you FEEL GREAT and you can't help to rejoice. Oh, how I can not wait to be able to defeat the things that I still fall victim to.

God will make things known in prayer;

Daniel 9:20-22. And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God. Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation. And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding

I pray God that you send those prayer warriors, that support system for people that long for it, that those friendships be made in where if you are falling they can help to build you up. That relationships will be made with significant others where God is the source and the provider, in which they can go to you God in prayer and supplication and ask for your guidance. Confessing and repenting daily is something our hearts need, practicing and growing is what our minds need. Change God, renewing God, forgiveness God, we need it we need your Love we need your power, we need your restoration and mercy to fall upon us. God you are worthy of all the praise and glory and I give that to you God, even when I don't feel like confessing it and speaking it, I give it to you God. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks sooo much Lex! My biggest problem of being a christian is learning how to pray without ceasing and seeking Him first so that everything else can be added. I am getting there, but I have a ways to go. I am believing that if I read your blog on a daily basis it is going to help me get closer to God so that I can help others come from where I have been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that I can be of assistance in helping you daily. Praying without ceasing is very hard, staying committed is even harder, I don't believe God intends it to be that way. Dying to flesh is what we have to do daily...No one is perfect and we all make mistakes, and we even make mistakes daily, but we have to repent daily and ask God to order our steps daily! I am thankful for the response and for the support, Helping each other is so key.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to add!