Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Something new

How does God speak to you? Does God speak to you through song, through people, through dreams/visions? God has a way of speaking to people in the way people want God to speak to them. Something such as this (blogging) is something new to me. But, I felt God was speaking to me to do this, just to simply speak to others, this not only gives me the opportunity to relate to people, but also be used by God and let Him heal me and deliver me as well.

How do I start? What shall we talk about? I don't know, and I'm not quite sure, but whatever God has in store I'm sure He will speak to me soon.

I pray that this opportunity opens doors, opens windows, opens hearts, not only to receive and hear, but also to act and do, and let God come in and restore brokenness, heartaches, rejection, depression, and wounded souls. I pray God shows up and shows out, that His Word be carried to and fro, to the beginning and never reaching an end, because we as people need your Word through and through. God I ask you to touch hearts, to touch minds, and to touch the spiritual man in people, and that you give us a heart after you God. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add!